Amazing Stuff

Monday, May 16, 2011

A few pinterest pretties


I managed to grab a few seconds to admire pinterest- so much fun! -Had to share at least a few lovelies with you all!

BTW, I have been really erratic in my posting lately but I have been trying to get a bunch of projects done by the 21st of May. I'm really trying to get some good pics of them as I finish each so that I can do a tutorial style post on each of them just for you!

(Another little tidbit- I FINALLY, FINALLY found the pieces I have been looking for to finish up my mystery project. You can check out the original post here and hopefully I can get the fun reveal-slash-tutorial posted! Can't wait!)


Fabulous crisp, clean tiles!
Image from nestegg.typepad



Lovely little bit of relaxation heading my way?
Image from littlebluedeer

Stunning or what? I am lovin this vintage dress!
Image from tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment