Amazing Stuff

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Your advice and Etsy app from Craftcult

This blog has been doing wonderful thanks to you all! I am a little sad that I can't say the same about my Etsy shop Vintage Skye :(  I do not have any feedback because I have not sold anything yet. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or if I just have to be patient. Pleease help me out here with your comments! I would love to know what you think or hear any suggestions you may have.

I have some lovely found (vintage) items along with a variety of handmade items also- should I keep trying to sell these handmade items or would you all be more interested in buying items like the ones I have done posts about- (table leaf to coat rack, pottery barn clock face decor, restoration hardware block letters, etc?)

I soo bad want etsy to work for me!! (Don't we all :) I also know what a loving and supportive group you are so bring on your comments!


I am trying out a new etsy app from Craftcult, let me know what you think  of that also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment