Amazing Stuff

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Duck that Lays Concrete Eggs

Sooo-I'm just wonderin'-
 how many of you have tried turning your Etsy Listings into a fun story?

I decided it would be fun to try it out and see the reaction to it.
Will it be good or bad?

I know that most of you have seen my lovely concrete eggs, so these eggs are what I chose to do a story listing for.

(By the way, my little mini people are just tickled pink, I got them a duck and a few chicks.)
Anyhow, I decided to play around with my camera and the duck.
And let me tell you, that duck is so ugly that it is cute:)

Between the pics of the duck and the eggs I cooked up a fun little story.
I would LOVE for you to check it out over HERE and let me know what you think.
Should I keep it or switch back to the old listing?
COMMENTS pleeeaase :)







1 comment:

  1. Well, that is one really cute duck! It's just so unique, although I must admit, I don't hang out with ducks all that often. And the duck seems to like the concrete eggs! I liked the listing - keep it!

    ReplyDelete