Amazing Stuff

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Numbered Knobs

As requested by my lovely customers, I have changed the listings on my knobs. They are now listed as single knobs to make it easier to get the right number of knobs for your specific piece of furniture.

These numbered knobs have been been a hit over on etsy and I can't wait to get a dresser redone so that I can use some in my own home!



I have also been creating some new tags, that are now listed in my etsy shop Vintage Skye.
Enjoy the pics!




Cute little mini tags are a new size above:)


Some more mini tags above and below!

1 comment:

  1. It‘s so nice that I found your blog about your link on Freckled Laundry. Of course I’ve scrolled a little and like what I see. Now I’m your new follower! ;)

    Take care
    Tine

    ReplyDelete