Amazing Stuff

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lovely Clay Tags-Vintage postcards, vintage bees, blue flowers!

I've been as busy as the bees in the picture below. (WAITAMINIT! Those bees are just sitting there doing nothing!) We better fix that real quick!

Why not put these lovely tags to work for you?

I am going to be listing a bunch of clay tags, the ones below included, along with some other designs, in my ETSY store over the next week.

These lovely tags are the perfect little pop for any gift wrapping! Use them on a jar, basket or vase for decor! Some of them will also be available as a set of magnets so keep your eye on the etsy gadget on my sidebar to see when they are listed. (Clay tags are extremely popular right now so if they are gone before you can get any, send me a convo on etsy and I will consider doing a special order!)

Linking:
Sunburnt Cow Handmade Shop

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these are so cute! I love that they're little clay tags instead of paper, and I love all the designs you put on them.

    Thanks for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow party. I want to write a blog post on every submission, so I'll be doing that with your lovely items!

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete